Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Audrey's Favorite Things

After our bedtime books tonight, I asked Audrey a few questions about her favorite things. I definitely want to share them here before I forget them.

Favorite color: Purple
She also named informed us of our favorite colors: me and Josh are blue, JJ is green, Mima is Purple, Gigi is Pink, and then Audrey said her favorite color is also pink.
Favorite Food: Beans
Favorite Drink: Milk
Favorite Treat: Chocolate
Favorite Place to go: Ice Cream Truck
Favorite Movie: Rio
Favorite Show: Dora
Favorite Animal: Cow
Favorite Song: Wheels on the Bus

I was kind of surprised when she answered all of these questions. I think what surprised me is that she can accurately express her thoughts. This is kind of a new thing since she only started talking a lot in the past 6 months, and more every day. I love being able to have real conversations with her now. What she says always has me laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment