Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ok, wow.

I spend way to much time on the internet. Since I am in front of a computer all day at work, and we are in July which is the second slowest month of the year here (ohh how I'm dreading August), I have a lot of time to browse. Pinterest is a great website that I have found lots of fun food ideas, activities, and other things. Today I came across a website that has a ton of Do-It-Yourself plans to build stuff. What kind of stuff? Like, everything. Anything. And all of the tutorials and plans are free! I'm amazed. Here are a few of my favorites:

Helping Tower:
I have this on my Amazon wishlist as something I planned to buy for Audrey for Christmas. It is $200! I'm not sure how much this one will cost, but I think we could do it for less than that, plus it would be homemade by mama and papi!
Source
Or how about this adorable solution for dress-up clothes? Audrey needs it.
Source
Well, obviously she needs a kitchen as well. What child doesn't?
Source
I think its safe to say that I'll be putting Josh to work with all those tools he's accumulated over the years. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to make all of these things and more for his little girl!

1 comment: